We understand the challenges of operating in international markets. With insights into business and policy trends as well as on the ground international experience in a wide range of business and political environments, we help our clients overcome international complex challenges, guide strategic planning, connect with global partners, access to finance, and enhance penetration in competitive markets.
- We help companies develop a business strategy to go global through a sustainable and successful expansion into international markets.
- We perform in-depth market research, intelligence and analysis to help guide market entry strategy and decision making.
- We assist in selecting the most appropriate location for your international expansion project.
- We develop and execute a market entry strategy that works best for your business goals and targeted markets.
- We work with our clients to evaluate and facilitate access to the best international financing options to support the international expansion, including international loans, equity infusions, and guarantees through public, private and multilateral financing institutions.
- We help our clients to set up a local office abroad, establish a legal entity, manage trade and investment compliance, and successfully navigate regulatory approval proceedings.
- We negotiate commercial agreements and settle disputes to achieve our clients business goals in foreign markets.
- We help clients identify the right potential partners and customers, develop new contacts, search for distribution channels, and final customers, and perform legal and political due diligence.
- We provide public and government relations support to help our clients strengthen your company's brand and positioning in foreign markets.